Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sustainable Living Roadshow 2011: Another photo essay!

Remember, friends, how I said I had the amazing opportunity to work with two awesome organizations this past year? Yeah? Well -- I did! And thus far, I've only given you an (incredibly brief) introduction to one of them. I'm thinkin' it's about time I give you some insight into the other.

Thus -- this! A short photo essay about the glory and beauty of working with my stupendous family that is the Sustainable Living Roadshow. Sustainability powers... activate!!

























Ahh - once again, looking through all these photos makes me want to do nothing more than go out there and educate, entertain, enliven and enlighten all over again. (And of course, here's how you can help me do it!) Here's to a tour-filled 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment